Call the HeartKids Helpline on 1800 432 785 for support, advice and guidance
A friendly voice is just a free phone call away for those times you have a concern or a question and are not sure who to speak to.
The Helpline is for anyone impacted by childhood heart disease - parents, carers, people with CHD, siblings, grandparents and other family members or friends.
If you just want to know there is someone you can call on from time to time, who will listen without judgment or getting overwhelmed, the HeartKids support team is here for you.
Our team is made up of caring individuals and professional support staff, including several heart parents.
You can call the Helpline to access support and information about:
- Peer support programs in your area
- Telephone and online support groups
- Professional mental health support
- Financial assistance programs and government subsidies for travel and accommodation
- What you need to know when preparing for a hospital stay or treatment
- Referrals to relevant services
Call the Helpline
The HeartKids Helpline provides support and guidance for anyone affected by childhood heart disease. Call us on 1800 432 785.
The Helpline is available during business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). You can email us outside of these hours and we'll get back to you.
Call HelplineEmail us